Gazelle?

Options
So I have a Tony Little Gazelle sitting in my basement that I'm gonna bring up and dust off. Was wondering if anyone else uses one? Do you really get a good work out on it? And what should I log it as? I don't have a HRM yet to log calories burned, so depend a lot on MFP for estimating that.

Replies

• trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I had one of those years (decades, truth be told) ago and, for reasons I will never understand, it made my feet go to sleep. It was a good cardio workout, but I had to stop before I wanted to so I could feel my feet well enough to walk.
  • jinxywinx
    Options
    Funny this topic should come up - I was just thinking about buying one of these.
    I have heard good and bad about this machine, but from the reviews I have read, my impression is that it will give you a good cardio workout if you are kind of a beginner. If not, it's good to keep active, but something more intense might be a better bet.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Might as well get it out... moving it better than not moving!!
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I bought mine used for $20 and love it! It is a great easy workout but once I get done my legs and arms are like jello! lol, and the plus side is it is so quiet that I can hear the tv over it and watch my kids! I burn good calories on it and can tell a difference in the my legs and behind!
  • jalexander01
    Options
    several years ago I bought one and lost a lot of weight, wish I could find a used one somewhere