25 lb DOWN *pics*

Options
So as of yesterday i have lost a total of 25.9lbs !! today i started the shred so i will have full body pictures coming soon .. these are my face pics...

Can YOU see a difference?

BEFORE

P1050461.jpg

During

P1060542.jpg

P1060601.jpg
Hope this worked

Replies

• jsteinberger423
    jsteinberger423 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!! Great job
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Your face really looks thinner. Is that your son in the first picture, because he has your exact eyes!

Keep up the great work. Have you done the 30DS before? I'm on day 23 and I love it!
  • scarieshoney
    scarieshoney Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You are such a cutie too!! How long did it take you to lose that weight?
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah your slimming down. Keep it up.
  • baybeecakes08
    Options
    Your face really looks thinner. Is that your son in the first picture, because he has your exact eyes!

Keep up the great work. Have you done the 30DS before? I'm on day 23 and I love it!

Yes he is !! and in the second picture the baby and man in the cart thing behind us is actually my daughter and husband !!
  • baybeecakes08
    Options
    Awesome work! You are such a cutie too!! How long did it take you to lose that weight?

well my daughter is almost 7 months old .. and i started when she was about 2 months BUT i had a really bad time where i gained alot back because i had my gallbladder removed so i indulged in all the food i couldnt eat because of the stones ..
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You most definitely can see a difference! You look so healthy and vibrant now!! :D Great job!!!
  • baybeecakes08
    Options
    You most definitely can see a difference! You look so healthy and vibrant now!! :D Great job!!!

Thank you .. still have about 16-30 pounds togo .. reason theres such a huge gap is not sure where i will be comfortable !!
  • SewJoe
    SewJoe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person, you have done good gurl! BTW your son is adorable!
  • bwilson77
    Options
    You look 10 years younger! I had to look twice to make sure that was you! Congrats!!
  • EvilDave14
    EvilDave14 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    you can really see a big difference. Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!