Fortnite

Options
Cameron_1969
Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
I really suck at it. My 11 year old is way better.

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Isn’t that like four weeks in olde-timey language?

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    No, it’s two weeks. Seems pretty easy.
  • BrokenFather
    BrokenFather Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I play with my 11 year old. His old man has to show him who’s boss and mess him up with the double action shotty. I jump in a grocery cart, ride up on Tilted Towers and get the win all savage like.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I play with my 11 year old. His old man has to show him who’s boss and mess him up with the double action shotty. I jump in a grocery cart, ride up on Tilted Towers and get the win all savage like.

Right? Man, games today.

"Hey everybody, let's play 'Two Weeks'!"

They just better get off my lawn while they play it.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    The least they could do is spell it right. . I mean, kids are playing this! They should think about the example they set when developing a good wholesome murder game.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    My son is obsessed with this game. The obscenities that come out of his mouth while playing are so atrocious, I can’t help but be proud.

Same. Thats all I hear about is this game.
  • BrokenFather
    BrokenFather Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My son is obsessed with this game. The obscenities that come out of his mouth while playing are so atrocious, I can’t help but be proud.

I imagine he sounds like my precious little angel. The things that come out of his mouth would get him locked up for a hate crime in most countries.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

I can't tell you how hard it has been for me to quell my own powerful urge to erupt with a string of adjectives that would make Quentin Tarantino blush when I play this game. . Instead I slam the mouse on the desk and immediately regret it because my kid is like. ."It's okay daddy. . I'ts just a game". .

• Cameron_1969
    edited June 2018
    Options

Lol. My son plays in the basement and probably thinks the walls are more soundproof than they really are. He will yell the most vile things and I can hear every syllable. Let’s just say the kid has a mouth like his mother.

I see. . . You're one of those. . .Hiding behind that sweet face. .
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options

I can't tell you how hard it has been for me to quell my own powerful urge to erupt with a string of adjectives that would make Quentin Tarantino blush when I play this game. . Instead I slam the mouse on the desk and immediately regret it because my kid is like. ."It's okay daddy. . I'ts just a game". .

Lol. My son plays in the basement and probably thinks the walls are more soundproof than they really are. He will yell the most vile things and I can hear every syllable. Let’s just say the kid has a mouth like his mother.

My son plays upstairs in our spare bedroom. I always know when he gets killed because he stomps on the floor and sounds like he's gonna come through it.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

Ooh can't wait for our date this weekend to hear such vile talk in person! :)