Bad eating habit

Options
Hello my name is Derrick and I'm new to the community. I workout 4 days a week and I'm pretty much fit but my biggest problem is my eating habit. Since I've been seeing a nutritionist I've been doing better but I need other support as well. I'm an active person and sometimes I I don't eat the way I should. So any support is helpful. I have to take care of this temple the Lord gave me where he dwells.

Replies

• mrjackson65
    mrjackson65 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You sure u not related to me... that’s me
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Something that really helped me was getting into the habit of prelogging food before I eat it. Seeing what it will do to your numbers before you eat sometimes stops the problem before it starts. Try to be consistent with your logging and make baby step improvements so they become habits. Good luck!
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I rarely have a day without junk food. I love it, chips, cookies, snack cakes, fast food, fried foods. I just have learned to eat it in moderation to fit my calories. PS, I've also lost nearly 175lbs without ever completely giving up my junk food. So anyone that says you're not allowed to eat anything "bad" to lose weight, isn't being completely honest. Now if it's for medical reasons such as high cholesterol or diabetes, that's a whole different ball game.

Also, I've learned how to make some super healthy food options as I know my "junk" food isn't a great idea. My favorite healthy recipes are Crock Pot Fajitas, Chicken tlapeno soup, and Steak & green bean teriyaki. I have also learned how to make my own Doritos in the oven!!!