low carb open diaries?

Options
I am looking for friends who eat low carb and have open diaries. Ideally people who do cardio as well as strength training, but really I am just looking for friends who eat low carb and have open diaries. Let me know if this is you!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    How low?
  • BlondeRunner615
    BlondeRunner615 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    anything under 120 g/day
  • meemanders
    meemanders Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I eat low carb <50/day and alternate weights and cardio.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    im doing about 30 grams a day .. and i use the net carb rule....
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You running a keto kind of diet, I am currently trying to run my carbs down after a bulk. When I get to low my body feels weak
  • qwebster01
    qwebster01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I’m generally in ketosis and have an open diary. Calories are a bit low at the moment as following a kick start programme which is low fat, low carb, high protein and non starchy greens.
  • neillc57
    neillc57 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    A couple of people say their diaries are open but they are not. Was interested in looking at a low carb diary.
  • chipndip
    chipndip Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I too need to see diaries. It’s really hard to eat low carb and stay within calorie goal.
  • debbiebondklein
    debbiebondklein Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I do low carb and have an open Diary and I comment daily. I walk and ride my bike daily. You can add me
  • RockinBaker5210
    RockinBaker5210 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary to 'friends' and eat low carb. I am fairly new to it, so my calories are pretty low right now as am only eating when I am hungry and I don't want to eat just to eat, and there are days that I am on the go constantly with class and work, making it even lower. I do a lot of walking and hope to add some weights in soon a couple days a week.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but I've been pretty inconsistently logging the past few days. You can still get a general idea though.
  • FrankieandSpots
    FrankieandSpots Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, I've only just come back to MFP because I've just started to do lower (aiming <100g) carb eating and want to see what that looks like.
    I should be tracking for a month or two.

• nadean1980
    nadean1980 Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    My food diary is open to friends. I stay under 50g of carbs for the most part( I have cheat days occasionally). I need to incorporate more gym time tho. I’d love to make new friends who are also doing low carbs. It’ll be nice to see what others eat 😁 add me!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Open diary here too (but I've now gone into maintenance mode).
    Recently started to do cardio and and some weights. Very slowly as my fitness level is low at the moment.
    Add me if you think it helps.