Time to try again

Options
CUGolfer1994
CUGolfer1994 Posts: 27 Member
I’ve tried and failed, tried and failed, tried and failed, and tried and failed again. Back to trying! Please add me as support from like individuals always helped. I’m a 23 y/o looking to lose around 80 pounds. Currently 337. Most of my exercise comes on the golf course but I did recently join a gym!

Replies

• c4rped1em
    c4rped1em Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Added you Best of luck. It's a hard journey for sure, but it's so worth it!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You don't have to go to the gym, but you have to stop trying, and start doing. And quite possibly do other things than you've done before. Weightloss is actually, rather, not-doing, because it's basically the effect of eating less, consistently, for real, and for a long time. Weightloss is not magic. The real secret is that weightloss is simple, but not always easy - choices you make can make it easier, or harder - you have to adjust your habits, your attitudes and your environment.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    In the words of master Yoda: "No! Try not. Do or do not, there is no try"

Set a 5lb weight loss goal and do it. Then set another 5lb goal and do that. It doesn't matter how long it takes so long as you keep going.
  • ChazC21MMonroe
    ChazC21MMonroe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You got this! I am about to send you a friend request....We can do this together!!!