Zumba DVDs??

Options
Ok, so I've discovered Zumba (I'm always the last to know about things! HA!)- and I LOVE IT!! Does anyone have the Zumba DVDs? I am sure they aren't as fun as a class, but are there any Zumba DVDs that you would recommend to use at home on days that I can't attend a class? Thanks in advance for your advice!

Replies

• TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    I have the DVD's (the 4 disk set they were selling last year)... I LOVE THEM... I want to get the new 7 disk set they have now, but have to save money for it
  • nickele_d
    nickele_d Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've never seen them personally, but I've heard from a few people who own them that they really enjoyed them. I wish I knew more about them to be honest, sounds... fun.
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    If you're going to get them to use at home...get the newest ones they just came out with a couple of months ago...
    Called "Exhilirate" find them on: www.zumba.com

And yes, a class is more fun, but when you can't get to a class, DVD's are the next best thing!

OR go to YouTube and search Zumba/Zumba music/Zumba fitness (anything Zumba!) and find videos you like and do it with those!! It's FREE!!!!
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I got them - the exhilarate version - they are pricey - but I liked them. I am a bit uncoordinated and the DVDs explain the moves really nicely. Class is much better though (: but if you miss a day the DVDs are great!
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yes, I ordered them and love them... Then I went to amazon and bought me a belly scarf and girlll.... i shake my butt off!!!! Now i am working with Hip Hop abs just to change it up a bit!

YOU TUBE...MEKA3535
  • crashmedic505
    crashmedic505 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I picked up Zumba for the Wii. It is very fun, but harder than I thought it would be. I am hoping to get the hang of it a little better before I try a real class.
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    If you have the Wii game system, the zumba for the Wii is great!!! Love it and take it with me when I travel. Today in class, my instructor actually did one of the songs and routines from the Wii zumba.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    one of these days I would love to get
    the DVD's. I don't know of any classes in the area. =/
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Got to YOUTUBE....You'll find ALL KINDS of Zumba routines on there....some to popular music as well....

I'm an instructor and I tell my ladies to go there to get some to do at home on the days they can't make it to class!!!!
  • Ghlt4
    Ghlt4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have the Zumba Total Transformation DVD's, and I LOVE them!! It took me a few day to get used to the steps, and I am sure I look funny doing it, but it is a great overall body workout.

They are a little pricey. I got mine through Amazon $55 and free shipping.
  • abcerc
    abcerc Posts: 58
    Options
    Thanks!! This is really helpful!