Options

Replies

• skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    nxlqxq1g6byp.jpeg
    cs43dsimw3jm.jpeg

I also have two forearms, a right one and a left one.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    nxlqxq1g6byp.jpeg
    cs43dsimw3jm.jpeg

And you like to play with sharp objects, can we be friends now?
  • skctilidie
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    The lady at the doctor's office that does the blood work says I have druggie veins. I think that's supposed to be a compliment.

S5KfGzBl.jpg?1

I chose the wrong profession. I need to be a blood draw nurse

The problem is that at least half your patients end up having veins that suck instead of pretty ones like that.

Yes I've been cursed with "deep" veins :neutral:

I feel your pain. My veins are awful. They’re deep and they roll and they blow.
  • skctilidie
    Options
    nxlqxq1g6byp.jpeg
    cs43dsimw3jm.jpeg

You like friends who play with sharp objects? I’m fond of all sorts of them - not so much the ones I have to use at work because doing painful things to tiny babies sucks, but I have been known to make good use of kitchen knives, knitting needles, and fencing sabres.
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    How do you post in a thread
  • skctilidie
    Options
    wx2c4fv5zn78.jpg
    I have to embellish my forearms by putting them next to WWE Hall of Famer, Trish Stratus, who is also wearing a sweet bracelet.

You have no need to embellish at all (but I do love this pic and the story you previously shared about it).
    The lady at the doctor's office that does the blood work says I have druggie veins. I think that's supposed to be a compliment.

S5KfGzBl.jpg?1

Ha, I never worded it that way to a patient, but there were a few that maybe I should’ve. Now my patients are too tiny to have “druggie veins”, so I celebrate when I have one who has a vein that’s visible, straight, and not hair thin for even a centimeter.

S5KfGzBl.jpg?1

I chose the wrong profession. I need to be a blood draw nurse

The problem is that at least half your patients end up having veins that suck instead of pretty ones like that.
    4m1lgno2iaa5.gif

Um, this is definitely going to sound weird, but my first thought watching that was that I have a whole box of iv start kits on hand (for nothing nefarious...kid who gets an IV immunotherapy treatment every month) and that I wouldn’t mind starting one in you at all. I’ll show myself to the door now. :grimace:

So if they don't look like that they suck?

Nooo, not necessarily. And veins that look like that sometimes also actually suck when it comes to blood draws and IVs.
    My word choices apparently do suck at the moment, though - I’ll blame the early morning and 5 hours out in the blazing sun for that.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    nxlqxq1g6byp.jpeg
    cs43dsimw3jm.jpeg

You like friends who play with sharp objects? I’m fond of all sorts of them - not so much the ones I have to use at work because doing painful things to tiny babies sucks, but I have been known to make good use of kitchen knives, knitting needles, and fencing sabres.

Probably more than I should like them. I'm not a fan of doing painful things to tiny babies either, unless they start it, then all bets are off.
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    How do you post in a thread

you just did. really I promise.
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Post a pic lol
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    nxlqxq1g6byp.jpeg
    cs43dsimw3jm.jpeg

Probably more than I should like them. I'm not a fan of doing painful things to tiny babies either, unless they start it, then all bets are off.

I think it’s important for kids to learn ‘eye for an eye’ as early on as possible
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Lol y’all crazy

dfxvulvdazee.jpeg

Oh yes... you search that license plate... :)
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    Lol y’all crazy

dfxvulvdazee.jpeg

Oh yes... you search that license plate... :)

Don’t bring up work when I’m busy playing with y’all.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    nxlqxq1g6byp.jpeg
    cs43dsimw3jm.jpeg

Nice!