Down 64lbs...a lot more to go.w/ pics

Options
2»

Replies

• RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    You look super great!!! What a difference. You look so happy now... and you must feel so rockin awesome too!!! Your hubby is way proud of you I'm sure! You have shown us all what great dedication can get us. Thanks for sharing!!
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly awesome!! Way to go. :]
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing transformation!!! Wishing you the best in continued success!! You are beautiful!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    WOW! You rock girl! I see a huge difference & not just in one place either! =) You're shrinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look awesome! =) I'm very proud of you!
  • sej1990
    sej1990 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful girl keep up the good work i am very proud of you :^)
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    your gorgeous! Amazing job!
  • fas815
    fas815 Posts: 31
    Options
    OMG!!! U hv always been beautiful to me...but u absolutely look amazing!!! <3
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    Way To Go! and what a cute baby as well!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look so adorable, great progress, congrats on all the hard work well done
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    Thanks for all the great compliments!! Really motivates me even more!! I cant wait 'til i finally get to goal weight!! Got a long way to go but thanks to all of you for motivating me throughout, i know i can succeed this time!! :):flowerforyou:
  • charitylove
    Options
    congratulations! i had preeclampsia too... it's a pretty scary condition and it makes you swell up SO MUCH! at my 2 month apt my doctor didn't recognize me because i had lost 30 lbs of fluid!

you are doing a great job, and congrats on the beautiful baby!!!
  • pbeans
    pbeans Posts: 42
    Options
    You look so beautiful! Awesome job!
  • LiberatedHealth
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I think you have done a wonderful job of getting into shape & losing weight..your looking really good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!