The Forearm Thread, Sheesh

17810121323

Replies

  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,551 Member
    WendyJoy76 wrote: »
    ilip0bvl1tqp.jpeg
    No cool forearm muscles yet..just a few freckles and lots of pale skin lol oh and coffee and lots of paperwork lmao , gotta get to work . Nice arms peeps :)

    I missed this arm! It’s a good arm!
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    george5911 wrote: »

    @leut_underpants come squeal with me

    This I do not understand?

    The lieutenant and I just have a mutual love of man nipples

    This is a you thing. I'm just feeding your addiction.

    Hmm. I thought we were enjoying it together. Disappoint

    I’ll partake in nipple admiration with you if @leut_underpants won’t...or even if he will.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    @magnussg67 you have forearms right?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited June 2018
    george5911 wrote: »

    Perhaps you should start a man nipple thread, if you haven't already. Yours seem to take off and draw quite the crowd.

    This is how that happens:

    “We really need a xxxxxxxx thread”
    “Oh man, if THAT thread existed I would totally contribute to it”
    “Me too, someone should start it”
    *people get tagged*
    Newcomers in unison: “we would totally participate if that thread existed!”
    Everybody: “yeah! Great idea! Omg somebody start it”
    Everybody:
    6azka0b0j5zf.gif

    Also Everybody:
    piv0wv5gc1nj.gif

    Then I make the thread and become a hero
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    I posted mine no one said anything
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    I posted mine no one said anything

    Good post.
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Thanks chael
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    george5911 wrote: »

    Perhaps you should start a man nipple thread, if you haven't already. Yours seem to take off and draw quite the crowd.

    This is how that happens:

    “We really need a xxxxxxxx thread”
    “Oh man, if THAT thread existed I would totally contribute to it”
    “Me too, someone should start it”
    *people get tagged*
    Newcomers in unison: “we would totally participate if that thread existed!”
    Everybody: “yeah! Great idea! Omg somebody start it”
    Everybody:
    6azka0b0j5zf.gif

    Also Everybody:
    piv0wv5gc1nj.gif

    Then I make the thread and become a hero

    You are the hero we need.
    I posted mine no one said anything

    I’m behind on responses - I’ll get back to all the ones I missed ASAP.
  • magnussg67
    magnussg67 Posts: 252 Member
    @magnussg67 you have forearms right?

    Indeed I do!
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    edited June 2018
    magnussg67 wrote: »
    @magnussg67 you have forearms right?

    Indeed I do!

    a6flb1dqz1mx.gif

  • magnussg67
    magnussg67 Posts: 252 Member
    magnussg67 wrote: »
    @magnussg67 you have forearms right?

    Indeed I do!

    gbyfi2td2rzu.gif

    LMAO!
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    magnussg67 wrote: »
    @magnussg67 you have forearms right?

    Indeed I do!

    gbyfi2td2rzu.gif

    The gif cuts off at the best part!

    Gah!
    Ok I fixed it.
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Thank you
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    <3<3<3<3<3<3 I can live in this thread forever!

    yeah... I'm torn between this and the baby farm animal thread. If only there were a way to combine both.
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Does this count?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    hud54014 wrote: »
    <3<3<3<3<3<3 I can live in this thread forever!

    yeah... I'm torn between this and the baby farm animal thread. If only there were a way to combine both.

    You just gave me an idea.