If you could be anything in the world...

Options
2»

Replies

• ZazieMFP
    ZazieMFP Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    A mom and a spouse. Other than that, my life as a lawyer and a person with no health issue suits me fine.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,884 Member
    Options
    Retired ... with lots of money. :)
    Lotto winner! :)

Travel photographer.
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    shele62 wrote: »
    My son was paralyzed from the waist down in a car accident. If I could be anything in the world, I would be a researcher that would find a way to repair spinal cord damage.

Shele62, I am so sorry to hear that. Sending you and your son prayers! <3
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    shele62 wrote: »
    My son was paralyzed from the waist down in a car accident. If I could be anything in the world, I would be a researcher that would find a way to repair spinal cord damage.

I would work with you :'(
  • alicia163425
    alicia163425 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I would own a bakery and create beautiful pastries, cakes and cookies. I love baking, and since I can’t eat most of my creations it would be nice to have a business where I could do it.
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I would own a bakery and create beautiful pastries, cakes and cookies. I love baking, and since I can’t eat most of my creations it would be nice to have a business where I could do it.

I have thought of becoming a baker. Bakeries are a fun place to work (used to assist with kids parties when I was a teenager). It was so much fun! Early hours though, a bit too early for me.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    What I am now, minus the depression and social anxiety, and getting paid PewDiePie bucks ($12 million per year).
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I would be an acclaimed artist with works in museums. Don’t need the big bucks, just enough to live comfortably.

Because in real life I have motor coordination disabilities which mean I can not even draw a stick figure (with a ruler I can manage a straight line, but can’t do a circle, can’t even trace around a circle smoothly -I end up with wobbles and starts and stops) this dream is not something I can do. But I wanted to be an artist ever since Kindergarten.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Can I get paid to read books and lift weights? Like paid really, really well?

Cuz I want that.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Independently wealthy
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    A professional traveler/writer
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    I love the job I have now, but if I chose something different it would be a dentist.

I have some strange obsession with teeth.
  • twinkles4
    twinkles4 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wealthy and retired.

Back in reality, my younger self really wanted to be a meteorologist when I grew up.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    A full time (and significantly better than I am at present) motorcycle racer.

Reality is I'll never make a living doing it, but I'm not going to let that stop me from chasing that dream as best I can while sort of adulting (kinda. sometimes).
  • rj0150684
    rj0150684 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Venture capitalist. Be able to help people bring their big dreams to reality (and make a few bucks in the process)
  • vallary14
    vallary14 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    An artist! I would paint, sculpt and design jewelry.