Why did I not start sooner?

Options
shivvyc90
shivvyc90 Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone,

I have just returned to MFP after having a beautiful baby daughter on 29th April. I piled on over 2 stone during pregnancy and was incredibly unhealthy. Since giving birth I hated the way I looked and so decided it’s now or never! In the last month I got into the swing of eating properly and joined MFP now that I’m into a proper routine. I have no idea how much I’ve actually lost in total over the last month but I was stunned at how much healthier I look already!! The first pic was just after having my baby and the second one was yesterday after having my hair done (which I abandoned during pregnancy)

f6rk3wysk1qm.jpeg

Replies

• zzemmm
    zzemmm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great work mumma!!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am told that not having the hair done (involving harmful chemicals) is only beneficial to the unborn baby. Enjoy your darling - pictures please?
  • daniellewhiteliving
    daniellewhiteliving Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    She's beautiful. Mine is nearly 11 month..I just started a week ago trying to lose the weight. Good luck
  • RSSmith1053
    RSSmith1053 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Beautiful mom & baby <3
  • Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your baby is adorable!
  • AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Beautiful baby! Congrats!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Precious
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!