New-ish

Options
I started back here last year following breast cancer treatment and managed to lose two stone, which I have kept off. I had a little break earlier this year but now I'm back I really wish I hadn't deleted my account, as I find myself friendless with nothing but a news feed full of ads :/

So, calling all ladies who log. I'm here everyday, even if every day isn't a good day. I'm quite active, I do a lot of walking and yoga and have just started jogging with a friend. Not exactly marathon material but I like the way it makes me feel and it has improved my sleep massively.

I also love cooking and tend to post pictures of my food quite regularly ... and I love David Bowie. If you can cope with all or any of this, please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• BowieRebel
    BowieRebel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • erinpatsy
    erinpatsy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there! This is my third time on here within the last year but devoted to it this time. I will be 36 next month and my husband and I are about to start IVF so I wanted to lose some weight in hopes of increasing our chances. I don’t have far to go really, 15-20 pounds, but it would make me feel better in the long run. Congrats are remaining in remission!
  • erinpatsy
    erinpatsy Posts: 25 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I wanted to add too that I primarily walk for exercise - 3 to 4 miles a day / about 80 minutes and it’s made my *kitten* look great so far! Hahah!
  • BowieRebel
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far Erin! Yeah I agree on the walking, I hike a lot with my kids and the doggie and it’s done wonders for my legs and my a*s too! Fingers crossed for your IVF <3
  • BowieRebel
    Options
    Bumping for pals :p