Would love some buddies and motivation! :)

Options
I have about 5/6 stone to lose and need lots of motivation. I'm 28 from the UK. Started a few days ago and have ordered a mini trampoline to exercise on :)

Replies

• MuhammadUzair4848
    MuhammadUzair4848 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to gain weight can you give me any suggestions?
  • BigMamaLynsey
    BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Eat over your calorie limit lol.. there's other threads that will answer that as I'm not an expert :)
  • cem5068
    cem5068 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m aiming to lose 25 pounds, but never exercise/stagnant lifestyle and as of late worst diet of my life. I’m 31 from US. Started today, have a gym membership, but primarily I’ll be walking and dieting. I starred this page, hope someone will reach out!!
  • Affan0312
    Affan0312 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am Affan from Pakistan. I am 18 years old. Last summer I decided to lose weight. I weighed at 100 kg (220 lbs) and had to lose around 23 kg (47 lbs). Running being the best option for me worked really great. As of today I weigh in at 86 kg (177 lbs) still more to go and lets see how it goes.
  • cem5068
    cem5068 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! Similar goal but a bit too out of shape to run (at least for now.) Did you log all your diet info in the app? Did you have any issues with that?
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    I don't exercise at all at the minute because I have social anxiety so I'm gonna try the trampoline too see how that goes. Just little bits at a time so I don't pass out as that has happened before when I did 5 minutes of exercise too fast and stopped suddenly ended up fainting lol
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    Bump
  • EifionCockram
    EifionCockram Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    if you wish you can add me
  • cucumbear
    cucumbear Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, just seen on your profile you’re from Somerset. Me too!
    I’m 29 and have about a stone and a half to lose after having baby. Joined the gym yesterday but was really nervous but actually once doing my workout I felt amazing. I’m also exercising for my mental health as all of a sudden I’ve been getting really anxious so hoping that will help me feel better. Good luck with your trampolining, sound like a fun way to exercise
  • EifionCockram
    EifionCockram Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you both from somerset...small world. i was born in Wells and my grandma (rest her soul) had a little cottage at Yarley Cross
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    Thanks I've been living in Somerset for about 8 years now. I moved from n.ireland to here to be with my other half who's from Somerset. We're in between Taunton and Yeovil pretty much lol.

@cucumbear thanks I've tried it abit and it's hard work but that's a good thing I suppose lol :)
  • BowieRebel
    BowieRebel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m from Liverpool and just started today, I could do with some pals :):)
  • cucumbear
    cucumbear Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    No pain no gain as they say ;)
    Small world indeed, I’m from Taunton.
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want hope you reach your goals
  • HealthyFitGorgeous99
    Options
    I would like some friends to add some motivation
  • dominatejones
    dominatejones Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey 29 from Ohio, USA. Looking to lose around 10-15 lbs. If anyone could add me that would be great! A little accountability goes a long way... and I will try to do the same!
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    @cucumbear wow that's so close ha. Awesome