Under 200 LBs!

Options
megdurso89
megdurso89 Posts: 4 Member
Celebrating milestones! Today, I am officially under 200 pounds for the first time in almost 7 years! 199.8, but I'll take it.

It's the small wins that keep you going. Cheers to everyone hitting their mini milestones

Replies

• cparsons_60
    cparsons_60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yes, take it, rock it, go you! But don't be discouraged if you're a hair back up over 200 tomorrow. Remember, it's not linear. In a week or two when you're a pound or more under 200, you won't bounce back up as easily.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Well done! So happy for you!!
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    A win is a win!!!! Under 200 is awesome. Congratulations on your hard work.
  • kx4jtg
    kx4jtg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great milestone achievement! Under 200 my first big mini goal. I can't wait to see 199 on the scale. Only 37 more pounds for me!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Great work!
  • Jedi_Jo
    Jedi_Jo Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done.

I’m working towards that too.
  • Najacita
    Najacita Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling! It's awesome!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I fought for that 199 and won. Now 179 is just at my fingertips!!
  • NewBetterBest18
    NewBetterBest18 Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Welcome to One-derland. Congratulations. Good for you!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    That's a huge milestone! Congrats!
  • julialavergne
    julialavergne Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I’m happy for you! I hope I can reach that same goal by the end of the summer!! You’re are an inspiration! (: thank you and good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • jillwsmith2013
    jillwsmith2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • shaunralston
    shaunralston Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go . . . a new century for you! :smile:
  • Catho36
    Catho36 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Onderland us a great milestone, congrats! You’re doing great x
  • Motor_Election
    Motor_Election Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratz!! :wink:
  • mjhellmers
    mjhellmers Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    x3vyj9tmelzd.jpg
  • Cashmachine88
    Cashmachine88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • mfp19502018
    mfp19502018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

Today, at my trainer's weigh in after our session, I was at 192 lb. This is not to belittle your breaking the 200 lb mark, but to encourage you to keep looking forward. I only have admiration for people that try. My trainer even brags about me on her Facebook page and said I'm an inspiration to a number of her clients and friends. I don't really need the praise to keep going but it's nice to hear.

I was at 236 lb in mid January when I got mild case of the flu and because I didn't feel like eating, I lost about 6 lb while I was sick. Then I told myself, why stop there? I set a goal of getting to 160 lb but for some dumb reason, I thought it was "only" 60 lb to loose instead of 70 lb (senior moment for a retired engineer). Anyway, I decided 160 lb was the goal even if the weight loss was to be 70 lb!

I'm 68 and consider my weight loss and strength training as my "Life Extension Program", which I'm sure it will help. At least it will give me a better quality of life. It's already making me feel better. Looking forward.

-- Teri
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!