Smiledanielle Posts: 13 Member
edited June 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi y’all. What are your goals?

Replies

• Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options

Mine is to look as good in my Superhero shirts as the 20ish year old models on the sales website. Halfway there. :-)
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    My why? Myself. I have done it in the past for others and it never stays forever. Gotta do it for myself.

My goal would be to feel comfortable in public in general, let alone at a pool with my shirt off or things like that.
  • erinpatsy
    erinpatsy Posts: 25 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Mine is two-fer: get rid of chafing, lol, and help with IVF that my husband and I plan to start in August. I was 135-140 pounds 3 years ago and got up to 163 as of mid-May. Just tired of making excuses and blaming my husband for weight gain, lol. I’m down to 159 as of today!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My "why" is so my only child doesn't have to take care of me when I'm old. Now it's expanded to being lean and cut, but only as a personal challenge thing.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    My goals are to lose fat, lift heavy, and increase my running pace.

My "why"s are to look good naked and be comfortable in my skin again, and to improve my overall fitness. I love the feeling of accomplishment when I improve my performance.
  • Kfletch1959
    Kfletch1959 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My "why" is to not have to wear a sweater over my pretty shirts so no one sees my rolls. I want to feel comfortable in my skin again.
  • sara4220
    sara4220 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My why is to feel comfortable in my own skin for once. To be able to go shopping and actually buy what I want to wear not just what happens to fit or cover me up.
  • lainzain
    lainzain Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Self love mentally and physically. Learn more about my body and finally learn to accept and love.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    To deadlift 400 pounds. Less than 15 lbs to go.
  • Smiledanielle
    Smiledanielle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    To deadlift 400 pounds. Less than 15 lbs to go.

Nice!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    To squat 250, bench 110 and dead lift 225 in my upcoming meet while also weighing in at 110 (a new low)
  • bbg_shel
    bbg_shel Posts: 2 Member
    Options

For my baby girl :)
  • PatricioMarcusNovotony
    Options
    I always want to try new things physically so a never ending goal of my whole body becoming stronger. Currently I want the strength to do a routine on the gymnastic rings at 42 years old. Oh, and look amazing naked
  • badbritty
    badbritty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My why is after three back surgeries I'm tired of always being in pain and weight loss and a strong core are the key to a chronic back pain patient's success.
  • badbritty
    badbritty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My goal is always to be like Spider-Man.
  • Jhwellness1
    Jhwellness1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My why is to improve my overall health by daily working good food choices and increasing my exercise. Trying to mix up my workouts to keep things fresh. Got back into lap swimming