emotional overload equals 2 days of Horking....binge eating

Options
I broke my toe. I was so discouraged that I completely reversed all progress. Logically I knew what I was doing but the pain was too great to overcome my emotions with common sense. ARGH! I'm fine now. Just bloated, miserable, and even more dissapointed. I MUST be honest with myself and learn better emotional outlets. The physical fitness was my outlet. And now...I need another.

Any experience and love...even tough love would be appreciated.

Danielle.....

Replies

• poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    It's just a couple of days, no worries. Just get back to being focused tomorrow! Broken toes suck!
  • ohsogoodfitness
    Options
    where were you two days ago! lol. So simple. thank you.
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry about your toe. You haven't reversed all progress. You are back on track now. Hope the toe gets better quickly!
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Learn from this. You'll do better next time. Hang in there. We all fall off the wagon at some point...it's about climbing back on baby!! :O)
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Just remember that the only problem that can be solved with food is hunger. If it's anything else, it's not worth it :)
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Just remember that the only problem that can be solved with food is hunger. If it's anything else, it's not worth it :)
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    GREAT quote.
  • ohsogoodfitness
    Options
    yes, great quote.
  • DulceDollie
    Options
    This is EXACTLY where I am right now. Well, except for the broken toe! This month has been stressful and at my son's birthday party yesterday I fell all the way off the wagon, and it's spawned more poor eating today. What are our options? Let the overeating consume us and stay off track? Our only choice is to pick back up like it never happened. Hard to do, but better than getting discouraged and giving up! Hope the toe heals fast and that tomorrow is better!
  • ohsogoodfitness
    Options
    thank you.