Stay at home mom of three

Options
Hello new friends !! I’m new to posting but i see so much support and aspiring stories that it makes me want to write my first post. I’m a SAHM of three (7,4,& 8 weeks ) i joined MFP 2016 when after having my daughter and stress eating gained my most weight (229) from stress eating . I slowly got back to 167 then 3 years later got pregnant and just gave birth two months ago . C section. So recently became active again on MFP to lose baby eight and reach my goal of being healthy again. I’m in a new city by myself with a low active life . Looking for friends to keep me focused and aspire me. I know your goal weight doesn’t happen over night but i would like to feel good about myself by my birthday (July 31). Please add me and Dont be afraid to reach out !!!!

Replies

• Lynnara
    Lynnara Posts: 152 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You can do this!
  • makibourgeois
    makibourgeois Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me ! Welcome
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the new baby! I'm also a mom to 3 kids and can tell you being active isn't hard when you play with them, take walks with them and play chase (once doctor releases you that is). I'll send you a friend request. :smile:
  • hollyprovince
    hollyprovince Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    add me if you want ❤ im a SAHM of 2 little girls ❤ i dont have any friends either. The most action i get is chasing my 3 year old lol