Dont know it this fits in this area !

Options
I am sooooo proud of myself ! Me my hubby and the kids went to the bread outlet where we live because i needed my sandwich thins. We always let the kids pick out a treat there so they picked out mini chocolate donuts AHHHHHH lol about a month ago i would have got right home and eatten 2 3 or maybe even like 5 lol i remember sneeking them here and there and not even thinking about how many calories they were.NOT THIS TIME!!! they were 380 calories for just 3 !! so sitting here wanting 1 or 5 sooo bad (about to start my period ladies we know how that is lol) i sucked it up and just went to the freezer grabbed my skinny cow 100 calorie ice cream and was just as happy with that without the guilt or excess calories .

THIS WAS HUGE FOR ME :)
just had to share

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That is great! You should be proud!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Great willpower! Keep it up!
  • babyeviesmum
    Options
    great work!!! I find that once I start saying no to bad food, its easier to keep saying no. Previously I was always YES YES YES to anything that came my way lol
  • jamiealdridge02
    jamiealdridge02 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!! That's a grea change!!!
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Hubby brought home a piece of chocolate cake for me yesterday (he works at a bakery/restaurant) He says, I know you've been doing so well so I brought this for you. I tasted one little bite and thought, its not THAT good, that I want to use all those calories on it! I ate my 90 cal mini Snicker's ice cream bar instead. We can do this!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!