looking for plus size friends (100+pounds to lose)

Options
New to MFP. Well, this will be the first time I've used it. I have 100+ pounds to lose and am looking for friends who have the same. I am determined to get it off and and looking for friends along the way.

Replies

• L2HS
    L2HS Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat ladies. I started at 250 and want to get down to at least 150. Started Memoeial Day and I’m down 8 pounds! Add me.
  • hgp1275
    hgp1275 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm also new to MFP. I started my journey late in April at 263 I'm currently at 247. The scale has stopped moving so I'm trying to hang in. Thought it may be a good idea to find some extra support.
  • ButterflyEffectLiz
    ButterflyEffectLiz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not new I'm just renewing my weight loss journey. I have close to 200 pounds to lose. I really need motivation and support. I don't remember how to add people. So, please feel free to add me.
  • tkmotivation
    tkmotivation Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! I stepped on the scale and scared myself with my 1 year post pregnancy/breastfeeding weight of 243 lbs. yikes. I’m down 9 already but still 91 to go...friend me if you like! :)
  • iqnmfp
    iqnmfp Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Meeeee! Need to lose 120!
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started at 263 and I'm now at 202....
  • Frogstomp000
    Frogstomp000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Started with 100 lbs and I'm half way there!
    Have lost 23 kg and I have 23 kg to go (50 lb is 23 kg).
    Doing tracked keto.

• mary_fagan
    mary_fagan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fought with my weight for years but now at my highest ever - a little over 150lbs to loose. Just hit 40 so it’s now or never. Feel free to add me.
  • sassynkp2171
    sassynkp2171 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Recommitted to healthier lifestyle after losing my way several years back due to family illness. MFP was a big part of my success before- glad to be back in the community! Just started Memorial Day- down 8 lbs with 102 to go.
  • lafayettetyesha8000
    lafayettetyesha8000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too have over 100 pounds to lose. We all can do this together.
  • LaiceePNW
    LaiceePNW Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You all are more than welcome to add me. Same boat
  • baacissej
    baacissej Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have 130lbs to lose to get myself in the 'healthy' BMI category. 86lbs is my first goal which I'd like to lose by next June or as close to that as I can get. Would love to have some plus size friends too :) I find it so inspirational seeing others do well and it would be nice to support one another, especially when we're all starting from the same point. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • ThisMagicMoment
    ThisMagicMoment Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I lost 42 pounds without trying after my husband died, but have regained 15, and don't want to regain ALL of it, so I'm here to see if I can get my weight loss started again, and keep going because I still have plenty to lose. Feel free to add me.