25lbs NSV (Had to share!)

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
Alright, so I've officially hit 25lbs down and decided to document my weight loss this time :) All I can say is WOW!!!!!

25lbslost-1.jpg

The left picture is me at my heaviest. :(
Middle picture is 12 lbs down
Last picture is me at 25lbs lost! :D

Mini-goal is 35 lbs lost by my birthday (9/24) and then to be able to run/walk an entire 3k event honoring my mother in-law who has kicked pancreatic cancer's butt! That event happens 10/22 and I'm so thrilled to participate.

Ultimately I'd like to lose 60-70 lbs; my final goal is my wedding anniversary in March 2012. :)

I've lost these 25lbs in about 6 weeks from watching what I eat and exercising. Never in a MILLION years would I have ever thought I'd actually enjoy exercising... I get upset when I can't go to the gym M-F. :(

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Spicypepper.
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Thanks!

Shoot, it cut it off...

25lbslost-1.jpg
  • Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ammmmmmaaaaaaazzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggggg.....wonderful.....am sure you will achieve all the goals...keep it up....:)
  • fitness_superstar
    Options
    all anyone has to do is right click and hit view picture so they can see the whole thing :) you look great!
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm just extremely pleased with the pictures. I hear people comment, but it never does any good to me unless I can see the results. I'm just shocked!

Today I pulled on a pair of size 16 shorts that have sat in my closet for the past 3 years and they're lose!!!!! Hoping to be in a 14 by my birthday!!!!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! woooo hoo!!!
  • kcar43
    kcar43 Posts: 7
    Options
    Great job ! You look great keep it up !!
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Glad you shared! You look amazing and have reached a great milestone :) Thanks for your inspiration.
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Wow is right! Holy crap, you look smokin'! What a difference!
  • Rebjones612
    Options
    you are doing great ,
    you look amazing
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Thanks guys! I had the best compliment today. A random person in the store told me that I was beautiful :D made my day!
  • nicegrumpy
    Options
    Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!