Newish

Options
Hi! I am re-starting and really pumped to follow through and stay motivated! Any one else just starting out!?

Replies

• veneeta7
    veneeta7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back in to swing of things. I want to lose at least 30 pounds by November. Good luck in your journey.
  • slwhitter78
    slwhitter78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sam and I live in Melbourne Australia. I have only just started up properly this week and like you I am also really pumped and ready to go all out. I turn 40 at the start of August and my partner Bruce also turns 40 (end of July) so we are off to Bali with my 17yo son Jeremy for a week end of July. I really want to go there feeling strong and healthy. I have had over 30 surgeries in past 20 years but had a hysterectomy done earlier in the year and hoping that will mean no more surgery. I am feeling like now I can finally get on with enjoying life and I think it’s great there is this community of people like yourself who are all on a journey together. We may all have different goals but we share this journey trying to better ourselves. Like I said I only really started this week and so far so good. I know there will be ups and downs but if we can support and motivate one another it will make things better.

Is there anything in particular that has happened that has made you start up now?