Dukan Diet - Lunch Ideas?

Options
Hiya!

I'm looking to start the dukan diet but I'm struggling to find any practical lunch ideas online anywhere.... I work in an office where we only have a microwave and no oven/cooker, so I'm limited to what I can eat really. I was hoping for some packed lunch ideas that I can bring with me... I only need a couple ideas because I don't really crave variety, my downfall really is that I crave convenience so if I know what I'm eating without having to do all the research at the time I'll be ok (I think!)

Any help you guys can give would be lovely!

Also, have any of you who have previously done the Dukan diet ever incorporated any particular exercise regime into it?

Replies

• MelanieUP
    MelanieUP Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started the Dukan diet last week and have been amazed, lost 9 pounds in 6 days! I'm unsure what phase of the diet you are on; I obviously have been on Attack phase. My breakfast, snacks, and lunch were prepped the day before. Do you have the book? It can answer many questions, but I have suggestions for you, too. =)
    Ideas for lunch (mind you, I don't eat meat):
    1) White Albacore Tuna- I mix an entire can with fat free sour cream or Greek yogurt, no mayo, add some dried dill and cracked black pepper.
    2) Egg whites (you can prepare an omelet the night before with either pieces of ham, chicken, shrimp, or any other lean meat) topped with a dollop of sour cream.
    3) Any fish fillet (or chicken breast), cooked without use of oil, only cooking spray
    4) Boca Burgers, or if you're carnivorous, any lean cut of meat such as pork loin
    5) Nonfat dairy products (my favorite) nonfat Greek yogurt, fat free cottage cheese, fat free ricotta; because I cannot end a meal without something sweet, I usually have one of the above mixed with Stevia and cinnamon.

As far as exercise, at least 20 minutes a day of brisk walking is recommended in the Attack phase, 30 minutes on the Cruise phase.

Hope this has been helpful! Enjoy and best of luck!
  • sacha_1987
    sacha_1987 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :drinker:
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I worked with a guy who did this last year. He used to bring in sashimi a lot. I was jealous.