Expose the catfish!

Options

Replies

• chrisahubbard
    chrisahubbard Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am not a catfish

Sounds like something a catfish would say.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    @RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Is this Kevin?

Yes

kevin-bacon.jpeg

I knew I smelled Bacon when I clicked on this thread
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I am not a catfish

Deflection.
    Sounds like something a catfish would do.
    :wink:
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I am not a catfish

Deflection.
    Sounds like something a catfish would do.
    :wink:

Detecting...catfish on the loose.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    I was hoping for a good catfish story so I'll provide my own from a friend I know here. She was friends with a guy who, of course, looked like Arnold's (much!) younger brother. After doing a bit of quick research it turns out the pictures were from a fairly well known personal trainer and gym owner from Atlanta. This guy also claimed to be an a SEAL and when she pressed to meet him he ended up going "deep undercover and never to be seen again", but she did start getting emails form his "father" saying he would forward anything to him. It was pretty apparently, once you actually looked at the big picture, that this was not the father but really the guy who claimed to be the SEAL and had pictures like a Adonis. It was a story worthy of the TV show Catfish.

Completely laughable situation if it wasn't for the emotional turmoil these people cause.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! I'm always interested in these kind of absurd catfish stories.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Thanks so much for sharing! I'm always interested in these kind of absurd catfish stories.

Always more interesting when they are someone you know!
  • Cutemesoon
    Options
    Its still happening guys. Im getting a lil paranoid now. Now its 3 different dudes that requested me the same day they joined. Im beginning to this is some sort of conspirisy. How in the world are these "dudes" finding me?
  • Cutemesoon
    Options
    Look who's back with a different name.
    5xaeths59k9m.png
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else received a friend request from this guy? He has different names every time he sends a request. The requests are always on the same day that he joins & it's always the same pic. Post a pic of ur catfish. Or tell us ur catfish story.

2rbwx2xxqmif.png

Rotflmao!!! Yes he messages me from different accounts asking me “What my best features are” 🙄
  • cmfougere
    cmfougere Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    I just got one myself, I'm glad I found this thread
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    Jax2120 wrote: »
    Has anyone else received a friend request from this guy? He has different names every time he sends a request. The requests are always on the same day that he joins & it's always the same pic. Post a pic of ur catfish. Or tell us ur catfish story.

2rbwx2xxqmif.png

Rotflmao!!! Yes he messages me from different accounts asking me “What my best features are” 🙄

His new name is slim_jim01
  • Cutemesoon
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up on the new name. Once I see his pic, I decline the request. He sure is persistant tho! SMH
  • Cutemesoon
    Options
    Well...don't be offended but, i don't think ur his type! 😆
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Look who's back with a different name.
    5xaeths59k9m.png

What I don't get is how is he NOT changing his picture at the same time he's changing up his username?? how dumb is that?
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Wonder who the actual guy is in the picture and if he knows that he has a bazillion usernames?
  • Cutemesoon
    Options
    What I don't get is how is he NOT changing his picture at the same time he's changing up his username?? how dumb is that?

I know! Like we won't notice that. 😒
  • Gaygirl2120
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I think he deleted his latest profile after I told him he’s a catfish or he blocked me lol
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    p4pvw6t7u0s6.png
  • mabooth21
    mabooth21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What's a catfish?