Round 1 of 30 Day Shred Results! (Pic)

Options
Hi everyone!

So I'm technically on Day 28 of 30 Day Shred, but I've been so inspired by my progress and will power that I'm going on to re-do the workout circuit a second time immediately after I'm done with Day 30. With a lot of sweat, one minor foot injury, and many tears, I'm proud that I've accomplished so much in only a month.

If anyone has any pointers, or have completed the 30 Day Shred and have tips on how I should bulk up on Round 2/what I should do to accompany the workout before or after, please let me know! I am currently doing CICO between 1200-1300 calories a day, 5-6 small meals, and the 30 Day Shred for workout. I did have some hiccups on the weekends (boardwalk pizza -- it'll get you) but I've been working on moderation, portion control, and eating way slower in order to fill up on a slice or two rather than a whole box.

SW: 176 / BMI: 30.1
CW: 165.2 / BMI: 28.3
GW: 130

Day 1 Inches >>>>> Day 28 Inches
Arms (Upper): 14 >>>>>12
Arms (Lower): 10.5 >>>>> 9.5
Bust: 43 >>>>> 39.5
Chest: 38.5 >>>>> 35
Waist: 38 >>>>> 34.5
Hips:47 >>>>> 42.5
Thighs: 23 >>>>> 20

Total Weight Lost: 10.8 lbs
Total Inches Lost: ~18"

67u4v18kkryw.jpg

Replies

• Motor_Election
    Motor_Election Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Your hard work pays off! You're getting amazing results! :smile: Keep at it!
  • bluets2011
    bluets2011 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    One month!!!! Amazing!
  • sudiemanomeile
    sudiemanomeile Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your hard work pays off! You're getting amazing results! :smile: Keep at it!

Thank you!! I'm feeling really motivated to do a round two, and I'm really hoping I get even better results with the advanced moves I think I can do now :)
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! Great job!! :smiley:
  • conica87
    conica87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What is 30 day shred?
  • Kuchiness
    Kuchiness Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is a DVD program that Jillian Michael kicks your *kitten* mercilessly!!
  • Kuchiness
    Kuchiness Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amazing results for one month. I've tried to do this a few years back but lasted for only 3 weeks. I still got amazing results. Currently I'm gathering courage to have another go. Well done for sticking to it and please share your results again next month.
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Are you doing this workout every day?
    I did 2 rounds back to back last year and since I had more fat on me...I didn’t really get any results and my lower back started to hurt, I wonder if I should’ve rest one or two days each week or not :/
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for keeping up, the hard work is showing.
    I did this workouts 2 yrs ago and had great results, specially around my waist. I also did 2 rounds, the first time I did 30 days in a row, the second time I took a day off every week and did the advanced moves as well. Once you feel the advanced moves are easy for you I recommend you try "Ripped in 30" also by Jillian Michaels .

Good luck on round 2
  • Ayesha0624
    Ayesha0624 Posts: 95 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Nice! Your results are inspiring !! Every time I start the 30 day shred I stop..can't seem to get pass how boring it is grrr! Clearly it works if you stick to it, your results are AMAZING! Congrats and keep up the great work!!
  • lmyers132625
    lmyers132625 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your results! I just ordered it at work (librarian here).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!