(:

Options
Zedama
Zedama Posts: 33 Member
I'm new here and just wanted to say hey! I started the Dukan Diet 5 days ago and am 5lbs lighter. (: Is anyone else on this same diet? I would love to get ideas for recipes.

BTW, I just ate a cup of sugar-free Jello and it was the most amazing thing that has happened to me all week! lol

Happy dieting & exercising! (:

Replies

• cownancy
    cownancy Posts: 291
    Options
    There is a thread under one of the other topics of people doing the Dukan....take a look. WELCOME and best of luck!
  • shantie10
    shantie10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What kid of diet is that? What are you eating?
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Personally, I am aiming for a life long lifestyle and eating change, but good luck to you...and welcome..!!.. :flowerforyou:
  • Klein1475
    Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to MFP... You will love this site... Everyone is so supportive and helpful... I know that I love it... Whatever your ultimate goal may be big / small this site will help support you...

Good luck...

you can friend me if you would like... If you do please tell me a little about you so that I can get to know you as well...

Thanks,
    Tammy
  • Zedama
    Options
    Shantie - It's a diet consisting of 4 different phases. It essentially teaches you how to make better eating decisions. I'm still in the first phase which is all about protein, protein, protein! I've been eating all of the meat (lean) and eggs that I want. Lol It's hard for me considering my eating habits were horrible. I could go on and on about this diet, but you can learn so much about it just by searching it. (:
  • Zedama
    Options
    birdlover - thank you for the good luck wishes! Same to you. (: Idk what you heard about the Dukan diet, but it is one that teaches you how to eat for the rest of your life. This isn't just a fad diet, or at least that's not how I'm looking at it. I did a lot of research on it before I started because I am not one to jump around from one diet to the next. It's a difficult beginning considering the extreme changes I've had to make, but the weight loss and how I feel physically is a great introduction.

Hi Tammy! Thank you for the kind words. My profile is complete, so I put a lot of information about myself in that if you would like to check it out. I will send you a FR.

Happy dieting all!