Hi. I'm new :)

Options
Hi. I'm new. Read about this site on a blog. Not really sure what I'm getting myself into. Care to talk?

Replies

• iamonaroll2008
    Options
    I am using this site to help me watch my calories for my HCG diet. This site took the guessing out. It holds me accountable...as long as I am honest with myself, lol.
  • bauerluv3
    Options
    Hi there:) I'm new too. I'm also looking to shed a couple pounds. The summer is killer on me with fairs and family gatherings. Hoping this will keep me in line!
  • dsevier12
    dsevier12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started using this site, as well. I actually like it. I was using Calorie Count, but this site is much more user friendly. I have been counting calories for about 3 weeks now, but I haven't lost any weight. I exercise 4-5 days a week and my clothes are feeling a little looser.....but I am still waiting on the numbers to go down. Good luck!!
  • hstevens3
    Options
    Hi I am new also, I have used this site for a couple weeks now, really like it. It helps me stay on track. Feel free to add me as a friend, it is always nice to see that you have people that support you in what you are doing!
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I just started a few days ago and am already feeling supported in this weight loss. Feel free to add me as a friend the more support the better, cheers!
  • 1DarlingAngel
    Options
    Hi! I'm still partially new too. I joined around a month ago to help keep track of my calories. Feel free to add me. :)
  • carloP90X
    carloP90X Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome. You are in great company. I use this site to track my calories specifically carbs, protein and sodium. Remember that your eating plan is 80% of your success - working out is the other 20%.