Newbie to forum

Options
Hi all, I'm a 50 year old serial diet starter. I've lapsed again over the last few months, and I need to get back on track. I'm probably about 10-12kg over weight at the moment, which is not really good for my circumstances as Ive heart failure the last 6 years. I eat to much, and I also drink alcohol at least once a week, which I know is bad but unfortunately I'm Irish, it's our national pass time.
So this is my first time ever on a forum, and I suppose what I'm looking for is some inspiration, to get my head back in the game.
Kind regards to everyone,
Mul.

Replies

• pandorasbox632000
    pandorasbox632000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too and somehow I've recently gotten my head in the game again and I'm making progress! You too can make progress just start with something small like taking a short walk and maybe skipping a serving of bread. A little alcohol consumption is supposed to be good for your heart so maybe moderate that or not.
  • oldbridge9908
    oldbridge9908 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, thanks for your reply. Yr right everything in moderation, bread is definitely an issue for me. I really enjoy walking which has also lapsed over the last few months.
    I hope you also stay motivated, and get to yr desired target weight. It is not easy but maybe using the forum will help.
    Kind regards
    Mul