What are your favorite diet snacks?

Options
FL_Hiker
FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
What are your favorite diet snacks? I like Annie's gummy bunnies, fruit leathers, premier protein Carmel shakes, and fiberone brownies! And of course all fruit and veggies

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    String cheese, nuts, jerky, protein bars, fudge pops, Greek yogurt, popcorn, hummus
  • robynsklar
    robynsklar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Siggis yogurt, oatmeal, dried apricots, cucumbers, vegi straws
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni sticks, cheese, nuts, coffee with protein powder and coconut cream.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    sf jello with cool ship, sf instant pudding with fruit , DYI trail mix of cereal, raisins and few nuts, enlightened ice cream, veggie with hummus or dip, and individual size bags of kettle chips- I eat one each night with a diet drink
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and fruit, yogurt, protein shakes, cheese, egg white omelettes, shrimp with cocktail sauce, turkey sticks, beef jerky, single serve ice cream, cereal with protein milk
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Part of fixing my weight issues, was fixing my eating habits and attitudes towards food. So I don't snack, I don't eat "diet" foods, instead I eat meals and whatever occasional treat I want.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Protein fluff
    Flatbread protein pizzas
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Fruits, vegetables, popcorn, single serving packs of chips and candy, and ice cream in the summer. I can't do nuts or dried fruits because I overeat them, so I just add them to food when I want them (like to oatmeal, for example) instead of using them as snacks.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure of the difference between "diet snacks" and "snacks". I don't tend to eat snacks at all as I prefer to save calories for bigger meals - I feel fuller eating this way. when I'm in a deficit, snacking is even less likely due to the calorie restriction.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure of the difference between "diet snacks" and "snacks". I don't tend to eat snacks at all as I prefer to save calories for bigger meals - I feel fuller eating this way. when I'm in a deficit, snacking is even less likely due to the calorie restriction.

My own definition would be: snacks that aren't random and mindless, things you consider calorically to fit into a weight loss diet. I know this is not exactly what many people would define it. Lower in calories perhaps?
  • KTaurusW0516
    KTaurusW0516 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Strawberry’s and Bananas cut up, with a little bit of sugar.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    macadamia nuts, brazil nuts, mussels, cheese, blueberries
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    1 serving of fruit loops with a cup of almond milk. Less than 150 calories.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Enlightened Ice Cream, PopCorners chips, popcorn, fresh fruit (especially loving watermelon right now), sugar free jello, pretzels...and I totally agree on the Annie's gummies. They taste like real fruit and have an awesome texture.
  • BlessedMom70
    BlessedMom70 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, pistachios, almonds, yogurt with granola, anything with peanut butter, Nips and Werther’s hard candies.