MOTIVATION FRIENDS!

imaluvbug98
imaluvbug98 Posts: 2 Member
edited June 2018 in Motivation and Support
Hey guys! So I’d like to have some fitness friends. Meaning; I’d like someone to share my day successes to & vise versa. I’m new to working out, I just got my heart shattered & I’m trying to become a better me. I want someone to be proud of me & cheer me on, I don’t have anyone like that and it’s extremely unmovtivating.

Replies

• Bpstr1
    Bpstr1 Posts: 1 Member
    This is my third attempt at this and I really need to succeed this time. Staying motivated is really difficult without someone to do this with. I initially started at 203Lbs. a year or so ago, got down to where I am today and couldn't get any further. I went for months with no change and finally gave up. I don't want that to happen again, I need to win this battle!
  • JamieW81
    JamieW81 Posts: 14 Member
    Add me as a friend if you would like. Looking for friends and motivation to help me!
  • hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    I have been on here for a while. Usually active daily. Always looking for people to help keep me motivated and for me to support them as well! Feel free to FR me,
  • ginjennie
    ginjennie Posts: 80 Member
    Feel free to add me. I could do with some motivation at the moment.
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and do some sort of physical activity daily.
  • tigerman0046
    tigerman0046 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me, I just found this app. I started my journey 1 1/2 years ago and lost 150 lbs. Over the past 4 months I gained 40lbs back and I need to stop that trend. It does make things easier when you have people going through the same struggles to talk to and motivate you.
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Feel free to add me too!
  • meganlfouts2013
    meganlfouts2013 Posts: 7 Member
    I’d love to have some more friends on the self improvement journey with me! Add me if you’d like!
  • Motivation4KB
    Motivation4KB Posts: 68 Member
    edited June 2018
    Feel free to add me. This is my fourth go around and hopefully can stick with it.
  • imgritz
    imgritz Posts: 47 Member
    Add me.
  • shmenyblah
    shmenyblah Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! I've "started" again too many times to count. It's extremely hard to stay motivated alone! I hit my goal weight a few years ago and have gained 30 lbs back, slowly but surely! :'( I'm so tired of feeling uncomfortable in my own skin! I've never commented on any of these groups but hopefully I'll get some new friends on here to keep me motivated!
  • TinaMarieB1208
    TinaMarieB1208 Posts: 37 Member
    feel free to add me...I'm always looking for new friends and motivation. I log in here daily. Have lost 18.8 pds with MFP app, bringing my grand total of 150 lbs. Still want to lose another 70!
  • Awe, that's tough. I know what that's like. Feel free to add me