New Girl here.. intro

Options
Hi there!! So I been at this counting calories thing for like a week now, along with workn out and drinkn ACV. But I DNT know anyone who does this really so I figured I'd say hello and maybe gain some new like-minded friends and workout buddies online.

So feel free to say hello. Last time I started this I ended letting life get in my way and back to my emotional and wreckless eating habits. But this time around I will NOT let the chips and Pepsi win!! Not this time!! LoL

Replies

• BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Sent a request
  • slwhitter78
    slwhitter78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi jess

I’m like u been at it about a week and definitely learning as I go along. I also started once before but didn’t stick with it and I think one great thing about this app is that it does connect u with other people who are on the same journey as you. Last time I tried I never bothered with this community side of it but this time I am. Mainly because although I have a great family and group of friends in my life who love me they don’t 100% understand it. They know what I am trying to do but don’t fully get what it takes for me to be committed to achieving this goal (not sure if that makes sense so hope u know what I mean).

That’s why this time I think it’s important to reach out to others and use this community part of the app. We are able to support, motivate and help each other as well as hold each other accountable. There will be ups and downs but I think it’s nice to know we are not on this journey alone.

Anyway well done on getting back on this journey and feel free to add me as a friend on here.
  • rhysleppard
    rhysleppard Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Sent a request
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Hi jess.... If you maintain the calorie counting, you can be friends with the chips and Pepsi (Pepsi max would be an easy alternative) by making them fit your goals. You control what goes in your mouth.

Keep up the tracking and exercising (it's great for health)... But ditch the ACV!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome!
    I have sent you a friend request! Lets do this journey!
  • mrjackson65
    mrjackson65 Posts: 27 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Sending a request
  • Klaudia1747
    Klaudia1747 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! Nice work counting kcals for a week! I've been falling into reckless and emotional eating as well lately....got 20 lbs to show for it ;)