Lost 30lbs Trying to stay motivated! Help (pics)

Options
This is my first post! After 4 babies and being diagnosed with cervical cancer I decided it was time to get healthy! I feel better and I feel like I can tell, but no one has said anything without me bringing it up. What do you think?

Before:

ANNIVERSARY037.jpg

After:

summer2011034.jpg

Replies

• run_momma_run
    Options
    This is my first post! After 4 babies and being diagnosed with cervical cancer I decided it was time to get healthy! I feel better and I feel like I can tell, but no one has said anything without me bringing it up. What do you think?

Before:
    ANNIVERSARY037.jpg

After:
    summer2011035.jpg

you need to add [ i m g ] before the links and [ / i m g ] after the links to make them visible pictures. (without the spaces). (You'll probably want to resize the images so they don't get cut off, too...)

Great job!!!!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Keep going girl. I can tell the difference.
  • marleenmh1
    marleenmh1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can certainly tell! Its quite a transformation!! Congrats!! I think you are doing amazing!!! I had to look at your profile pic because in your after pic, you are almost cut out of it.
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Congrats! Looks like your man has lost some weight as well. Keep up the awesome work!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss!! I can certainly tell the difference.
  • CWRose
    CWRose Posts: 62
    Options
    I can definitely tell!! NICE job!! Keep it up and ignore the everyone else, you are doing great!! :)
  • Whitney080
    Options
    I can tell as well! :D

Doing AWESOME, chick! Keep it upppp!! :3
  • Godess77
    Options
    He is losing weight, We both entered a 5k for October, so we shall see. Thank you everyone, I needed that!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job, stick around here and you'll do great
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference! You look GREAT!!! Keep up the good work!
  • maygs
    maygs Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    So I totally can tell and I showed the pictures to my hubby (who never notices things) and he said wow the girl lost a lot of weight....so yes you can totally tell and don't give up!
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!
  • sexynasmrt1
    Options
    Iam starting a weight loss challenge, we need 6 teams 5 to a team we are starting on monday please mail me if you are interested.
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    YOu look much younger in pic @2! Great job!!
  • flollis
    flollis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great girl! Keep it up!
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can totally tell! ...and NICE RING!!
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You can most definitely tell! You are doing great! Don't give up or get discouraged. I know it's very frustrating when you feel like you are working so hard and noone is noticing, but trust me, it WILL pay off and pretty soon all of those people are going to be drooling over you ;-)
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kiddos too! You look great and alot younger! Its great to see how much a person can change! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!