looking for plus size friends (100+pounds to lose)

2»

Replies

• rbell95506
    rbell95506 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me too! I have a 120 lb weight loss goal. I am 24 pounds down so far. I have a long way to go but I'm looking forward to seeing progress. It's always good to have people you can share the journey with who understand!
  • siobhan9295
    siobhan9295 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm at 157kg, I would love to lose 46kg (100lb). Please add me as I don't know how to!
  • tmetoyer123
    tmetoyer123 Posts: 25 Member
    I need to lose 110!!! I’ve gotten to where I feel it’s not possible for me because I’m so tired and ache so much from all of this weight, I just want to comfort myself with more food! I sooo need to be added too
  • gamersfitness
    gamersfitness Posts: 2 Member
    I'm probably way more off the deep end then this post was originally aiming for, but my goal is to lose 290 pounds. I am determined to hit my goal no matter how far or impossible that my be, but I refuse to get surgery. Would love some support and I can offer the same. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Feel free to add me, I've gained back 35 in the last couple years so I'm back to having about 100 to lose. Started back on here yesterday.
  • wendygailskitchen
    wendygailskitchen Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've used MFP before, and lost, but life had a nasty way of happening, And I regained. But, that's okay, I'm back, and will get it off.
  • Krissylynn423
    Krissylynn423 Posts: 39 Member
    Feel free to add me everyone. I started at 310 am now 270. And motivated to keep losing
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Hi Everyone! I have a goal of losing 110 pounds as well ! I am 243 now and would like 2 be about 135! I have alot of friends on here but always looking 4 more! I am on here daily and have an open diary! Anyone please add me as a friend! Lets do this journey together!
  • sjomitzel
    sjomitzel Posts: 3 Member
    You can add me too! I need to lose 100ish pounds and I'm down 20 so far. I'm 5'1" and 218 with a goal of 135. I'm hoping to be down 20 more pounds by the fall. I can always use some friends to walk this journey with!