Has anyone seen the show HEAVY?

Options
I'm addicted to this show. It's definitely an inspiration. The entire first season is on Netflix Watch Instantly!

Replies

• rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I have seen it. Definitely good for those, "why isn't this working?" moments!

I also love MTV's I Used to be Fat. If those kids can do it, so can I!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I have seen it. Definitely good for those, "why isn't this working?" moments!

I also love MTV's I Used to be Fat. If those kids can do it, so can I!

I'm with you on both those shows! But when is HEAVY coming back??
  • jbretz
    jbretz Posts: 43
    Options
    The first season began in January, so the second season should begin around then.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    yes i love that show, and the biggest loser...i cry like a baby at TBL
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have that saved on my netflix to watch. I am sooo going to now! LOL
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    i have watched Heavy.. great show and motivational.. also BL. that's what started my on my weight loss journey to begin with.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I used to LOVE Biggest Loser but it got too scripted for me. Everyone is too nice!! I loved all seasons but the last.
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    i actually JUST finished up watching the first season so it was funny that this showed up. but i loved it! definitely very motivational.
  • WendyHJ
    WendyHJ Posts: 60
    Options
    I don't watch The Biggest Loser. I don't like the idea of competition for this and what they portray is not really achievable for the normal person who has a normal life. Heavy was very educational, tho, and helped me decide to arrest this weight gain and love myself.