Hi, everyone!

Options
I just joined MFP last night, out of pure desperation. I was able to lose about 25 pounds before my 30th birthday party, but let it all creep back on. With friends. I'm in danger of weighing the most I've ever weighed, including when I had my twins (YIKES!). I'd like to say there's a good reason for the weight gain, but there's only me to blame. I own a treadmill. I know what to eat to lose weight.

I'm lazy. There, I said it.

I'm committed to getting back on the wagon, though. The thing is, I feel SO much better when I'm exercising. I know the first few weeks are going to be tough, but I must do this now, before I get completely out of control.

I'm looking forward to meeting lots of great people here. As we all know, no one understands unless they've had to lose weight themselves.

Replies

• gone4good
    Options
    I just joined MFP last night, out of pure desperation. I was able to lose about 25 pounds before my 30th birthday party, but let it all creep back on. With friends. I'm in danger of weighing the most I've ever weighed, including when I had my twins (YIKES!). I'd like to say there's a good reason for the weight gain, but there's only me to blame. I own a treadmill. I know what to eat to lose weight.

I'm lazy. There, I said it.

I'm committed to getting back on the wagon, though. The thing is, I feel SO much better when I'm exercising. I know the first few weeks are going to be tough, but I must do this now, before I get completely out of control.

I'm looking forward to meeting lots of great people here. As we all know, no one understands unless they've had to lose weight themselves.
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    You're at the right place! Nice to "meet" you! Good luck! :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    We've all been there! Glad you found us! :flowerforyou:

Welcome! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love this site. It is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that you made the right choice in joining this site and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.