100 lbs To Lose

Options
Who out there needs to lose 100 or more lbs? It's a long journey and it's always nice to be on it with people who are traveling it with you! I'm 9 weeks into my journey and have lost 28lbs so far. I'm a mom of 3 and a full time nanny, so I understand the challenges of a busy schedule but we can all do this for ourselves!

Replies

• LaiceePNW
    LaiceePNW Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • dark_sparkles37019
    dark_sparkles37019 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey, I do! 258 here just started over.
  • SarahB4116
    SarahB4116 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm at 273 from a 302 starting weight. 250 is my first goal, 200 following and then we'll see from there!
  • antsosbo
    antsosbo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    good luck! I started my diet at the end of march but just joined myfitness pal in the last few days. I'm down 32lbs since I started at 283. My goal is to hit 185lbs. My wife has seen my progress and is now on the diet with me. She is starting at 304 with a goal of 200. Keep up the good work, we are with you!
  • baacissej
    baacissej Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 130lbs to lose but 86lbs is my first goal. Mummy to one also. Only into my second week but doing well so far!
  • tmetoyer123
    tmetoyer123 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in too
  • belinda4162
    belinda4162 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on this band wagon too!! Just started MyFitness Pal. One day at a time!
  • gamersfitness
    gamersfitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm probably way more off the deep end then this post was originally aiming for, but my goal is to lose 290 pounds. Depression and bad life choices have gotten me to a point where I am not sure how much more slack my body will give me. So far I have only lost 21 pounds since this time last month, but I am determined to hit my goal.
  • SarahB4116
    Options
    ANTSOSBO
    How amazing that you now have you're wife excited to make healthy changes with you! My husband is naturally thin, he can literally eat around the clock and the scale never budges. Since you've made it through for first couple of really hard weeks, she'll see that it will pass
  • SarahB4116
    Options
    Gamers
    Not at all! By my doctors recommendation, I need to lose 150 from my staring point. I personally find that number overwhelming, so I chop it into smaller more attainable goals. I have always had a bad relationship with food, it's been my comfort in hard times and it was always there. I'm happy to have your company here!
  • kmcd1222
    kmcd1222 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am interested. Just started today
  • SarahB4116
    Options
    Also... 21 lbs in a month is AMAZING progress
  • SarahB4116
    Options
    Welcome to laicdogg, dark-sparkles, baacissej, tmetoyer,Belinda and kmcdl1222!
  • Krissylynn423
    Krissylynn423 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Also needing to lose 100+ at 38 now. Feel free to add me !