15 lbs. and need support

Options
I fell off the wagon and can't seem to get back on. No, I'm stuck in a pot hole and the wagon is 5 miles away. Im looking to get a little group of people who are working on those last 15 so we can support each other to the finish!

Replies

• RulaAsaad
    RulaAsaad Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I dont have 15 to lose, but im dying to stick to the healthy lifestyle again, lose few more pounds and shape my body.
  • mabelgalarzavelez
    mabelgalarzavelez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel you I have between 13-15lb to get to my goal weight finally.... but its so frustrating that I know what I have to do and its been 2 weeks that I haven't gain any weight. I have not exercise, counted macros or weight my food. I'm not saying that is the right or wrong way of doing it but is the way that I found works for me, have a meal plan (I'm a night shift nurse) and have a set schedule of workouts. I just feel so off. :(
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I am also working on losing another 15lbs. (175lbs down so far). Feel free to add me
  • amberkolodziej
    amberkolodziej Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve been trying to lose the last 10 pounds of weight but I totally feel like I’m in a plateau. It’s frustrating but I try to keep telling myself to stay persistent.
  • StopTheGroundhog
    StopTheGroundhog Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Me please! The last 15 are the worst. So difficult to get motivated because your weight isn't necessarily impacting really serious stuff like health or mobility - so it's easy to dismiss your goals for one of life's other (many) priorities. I just want to fit into my nice wardrobe of clothes again and look half normal in a bikini for Summer. Waaah....how much of a brat do I sound?
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Perfect. Looking to lose that last 15 to hit my GW!
  • michelleh2018mfp
    michelleh2018mfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 15 pounds as well, feel free to add me!
  • fuzzy_l0gic
    fuzzy_l0gic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I’m looking to “cut” off 10-15lbs. Before my birthday in 6 weeks
  • mbloescher
    mbloescher Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I also have about 15 more to lose! Maybe more depending on how I feel.
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have about 18 to go. This is my first week back since i gained back so much weight but I’m determined to get back to my goal. Let me know if i can support you in anyway.
  • eee9013
    eee9013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m 15 lbs from my goal/pre-baby weight. I would definitely love a friend to keep up with!
  • pinksunnyrose
    pinksunnyrose Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Me!! If only I started a few months earlier, I’d have my summer body now at the start of summer vs end!

These “vanity pounds” are the hardest apparently.
  • Nikki_Lee12
    Nikki_Lee12 Posts: 45 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I have 13! But 15 wouldn’t be too bad either ;) you got this !!
  • mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12
    mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I’m 13lb away from my goal, fell free to add me. Encouragement is a great support!!
  • healthyRN920
    healthyRN920 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon after getting depressed after injury. I have 15 lbs to loose after gaining due to poor eating choices. I need help and support. I am a runner so my weight affects my running. If u find I we could help each other, I could use a friend
  • briancandler1276
    briancandler1276 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been in the wagon for about a year, I am down about 70# and kinda been stuck around 17 to go.
  • alidaalberts
    alidaalberts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Happy to have support too!
  • shannoniacovino
    shannoniacovino Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Just saw a video of myself 15 lbs lighter before the babies. My youngest is 6 and I dropped the first 10 ar the beginning of the year. Have been stuck for a couple of months. So close!
  • Timeforchanges1029
    Timeforchanges1029 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have about 20-25 left on my journey, and this is where I typically crap out and give up. I’ve lost about 35 in 2 months but this is now the hard part for me!