Cures for your sweet tooth...

Options
2»

Replies

• ckatastrophy
    ckatastrophy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the wonderful suggestions everyone! It's great to have alternatives!
    Good luck to you all on your fitness journeys! =D
  • YellowStrawberry
    YellowStrawberry Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow brand! They have icecream and chocolate snacks! YUM!
  • ckatastrophy
    Options
    Skinny cow brand! They have icecream and chocolate snacks! YUM!

♥ the skinny cow! simply delish!
  • danzinchyk416
    Options
    I like to get little graham cracker squares and top them with a little bit of light cool whip, a dash of cinnamon, and a few little banana slices. 2 little squares generally does the trick for me. Its like a lower calorie banana cream pie.
  • Javajunkie67
    Javajunkie67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I made these last month, and the only thing I'd change is to add some dark chocolate- It just wasn't the right amount for me. The texture was wonderful.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/239778-chocolate-peanut-butter-pie-130-cals?hl=Peanut+butter+pies&page=10#posts-3847729
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I like to get little graham cracker squares and top them with a little bit of light cool whip, a dash of cinnamon, and a few little banana slices. 2 little squares generally does the trick for me. Its like a lower calorie banana cream pie.

This sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing!
  • AlmostMrsP
    AlmostMrsP Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Fro Yo!! LOVE IT!! I don't know about other places, but here in Southern Cali we have more fro yo places then ice cream stores. At my favorite one, most flavors are around 100cal a serving with maybe 1gm of fat. And they all taste great. I top them with some fresh fruit. Perfect dessert treat when I need something sweet.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    sweets are my cure
  • ckatastrophy
    Options
    I found Yoplait yogurt Delights Parfaits they cure my craving for sweet & are healthy.

bump!
  • angdan31
    angdan31 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love Popsicle brand Fudgsicle No Sugar Added Fudge Bars . They're are only 40 calories each and they really satisfy the chocolate craving. They're very rich without the artifical sweetener after taste.