Trying to get back into this

Options
It's been months since I've hit the gym or did any type of traditional exercising. On top of that I'm an emotional eater. I have a bunch of excuses but the fact is that it's caught up with me. I feel like crap and have zero energy. Going to the beach July 21st so hopefully I can get some stamina/endurance back and maybe just overall feel better by then. Today is a fresh start!

Replies

• Szostakl
    Szostakl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling!!! I’m so much like you however it’s been more like a year since I fell of my healthy life wagon. Would you be interested in setting challenges or goals to keep each other motivated and accountable?
  • pcreaton
    pcreaton Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!
  • sabinaboas
    sabinaboas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, can I also be a part of it?
    I wanna get back on track and I'm all in for a challenge. I haven't been eating or exercising for a long time now, due to exams and stress related to it and now it's summer and i feel bad about myself.
  • Szostakl
    Options
    Great! B) Absolutely: I think the more likeminded people we can get the better! Right? Now, how do you guys want to do this? I was thinking we could set some weekly goals for us to achieve, maybe add each other as friends on this app and be able to follow each other and keep the accountability going ;) ... what do you think? Let me know: I'm open to all suggestions and comments. Have a great morning and a better day! Very excited by the prospect!
  • dersarkissian
    dersarkissian Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey me too me too! I want in!
  • JWLaughter
    JWLaughter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me when you guys start this please, I want in.. actually, I NEED in! haha
  • Kandisn29
    Kandisn29 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I’ve been back at this for about 3 weeks, and it’s been going pretty well so far. Would love to help and to get help!
  • Bellus
    Bellus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel totally the same way and have a had a hard time getting the push to stay on track. I need this! I want in!
  • roxybeer
    roxybeer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested in joining :) I did a 10 week Farrell's challenge from Jan-Mar, April was nothing but vacations and now that life isn't so crazy, I need to get back on the workout train.
  • Szostakl
    Options
    Ok then! :) Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can get the ball rolling? Do we want weekly goals? Do we want monthly challenges? A combination? I’ve never done this with an online group but I definitely need the push and competitive edge to get my growing button moving ;)