trying to lose weight

Options
hi everyone my name is sue and i am desperately trying to lose weight i need all the help i can get please!!!!

Replies

• ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You can and will do it and welcome, I've sent you a friend request.
  • SandraMtaylor
    Options
    Hi Sue,

Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is so much inspiration here that you can accomplish anything. Add me as a friend if you like!
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome,

This site is fab and the support and advice is so really motivational. Friend request sent
  • lp0007
    lp0007 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue! Welcome and you picked a brilliant way to lose weight with mfp! Request sent :)
  • ASCarter14
    Options
    I know how you feel and believe me I am in the same position. Just remember, One day at a time and it is not going to happen overnight. Make sure you have more "good" days than bad ones. Best of luck.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you har now headed in the right direction. This site is very simple to follow and you have tons of motivation and support. Just stay strong and if you need any motivation,advice or questions just ask. There are lots of people here to support you on your new healthy lifestyle change. Good Luck:)
  • emmacol
    emmacol Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi my names Emma I'm trying to loose 45-50 pounds hows this working out for everyone else?