shallow @$$holes = motivation!

Options
Lil_Leah
Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
so. a couple years ago i dated this guy for about a month.

he was super cute. funny. but kinda into himself.:grumble:

anyway, after about a month or so, he broke up with me, and do you want to know the REASON he gave me!!??!?:angry:

"i'm shallow."

he pretty much told me that he loved everything about me, except that he couldnt date me because i didnt look good enough. i didnt have a nice enough body. WTF!? holy complex, batman!:cry:

anyway. now, i cant WAIT for the day, when im walking on the beach in my bikini, and i happen to come across this guy. so i can laugh in his face, and walk away. :laugh:

Replies

• Lil_Leah
    Options
    so. a couple years ago i dated this guy for about a month.

he was super cute. funny. but kinda into himself.:grumble:

anyway, after about a month or so, he broke up with me, and do you want to know the REASON he gave me!!??!?:angry:

"i'm shallow."

he pretty much told me that he loved everything about me, except that he couldnt date me because i didnt look good enough. i didnt have a nice enough body. WTF!? holy complex, batman!:cry:

anyway. now, i cant WAIT for the day, when im walking on the beach in my bikini, and i happen to come across this guy. so i can laugh in his face, and walk away. :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Looking great is the best revenge. :smokin:

Just don't let the creep back into your life. :wink:
  • johnjon99
    johnjon99 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OMG. :noway: He was an @$$hole. If he thinks he's gonna find somebody with a smokin' hot body and perfect everything else...then he's never going to find Ms. Right. He's gonna find out that there's ALWAYS something wrong with everyone he dates. Nobody's perfect. I can't understand people like that. Sounds like you deserve better than some stupid douche bag like him.
  • jamiesbeach
    Options
    What a loooooooooser
    When my husband and I met it was in University and we were young and gorgeous. Since then Ive had 2 kids, strechmarks, droopy breasts, ect.
    He still loves me the same! remember that when your looking for a mate.
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Yea, he'll find Ms. Smokin' Hot Body + Everything Else...and she won't give him the time of day.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • johnjon99
    johnjon99 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yea, he'll find Ms. Smokin' Hot Body + Everything Else...and she won't give him the time of day.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LMAO! True! So, true!!! :laugh: I had that problem growing up too...but it wasn't my attitude that kept her from giving me the time of day. It was this fat suit that my body has called "home" for my entire life.
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    what a jerk! well he just lost out on somebody great! gives great motivation right
  • Lil_Leah
    Options
    isnt it just appalling what some people can say to others?!

thanks everyone. he's totally missing out. :wink:
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    The next time you see your former AH-BF, he will look like one of those rejects from the Jerry Springer show. Savor the moment!
  • ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Just looked at your photos.

He's a tard. You're gorgeous.
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    He was a jerk. He did you a favor by getting rid of you thus, you got rid of him.

As to what he said, don't let it haunt you for the rest of your life. I know it hurt you to the core. And that is what he was trying to do. Ultimately, he only said it once. You're the one repeating what he said to you, endlessly in your mind. No one has the permission to hurt you except what you interpret it to be.

Forgive him for what he said, otherwise, you'd be pursuing healthy weight loss/fitness for the wrong reasons.

Do it strictly to be fit, to be healthy.

Do it for you.

Do it only for you and no one else.

Live your life for you. :heart: Love yourself no matter what. :heart:

Take good care and thank you for opening up and letting us know your vulnerabiltiy by sharing your hurt with us. I wish you much healing from a deep deep wound.

Perhaps I could offer a book title that helped with my breakups with my exboyfriends that ,may also help you:

Coming Apart : Why Relationships End and How to Live Through the Ending of Yours
    by Daphne Rose Kingma

Wish you my best.

Heal4444:heart:
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    He's an idiot- you have the sort of body that I'm aiming for. What a jerk (I want to say something else, but I fear it would be too offensive for others reading).
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    People just don't care what they say anymore. I looked at your pics too, and he had no reason to say that to you. I like the idea you had.
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Also, what guy dates someone for a month without fancying them? One-night stand, maybe. But not dating. Most likely didn't have room for anyone else in the relationship between him and his ego.
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    What a douche!! Imagine that day that you're walking around in your bikini, looking fabulous (which you could do today, cause you're beautiful) and there he sits, alone, with his beer gut, trying to chase after women who laugh at him as they walk by. Imagine him in 10 years, with a budda belly, and a super hot comb over (haha), trying to figure out why he's all alone and you look so happy, and he's too afraid to even talk to you!!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Mhmmm

My ex made a comment about how is new Gf could fit in the back of his car

About a year and half later he saw me and told me I'm one of the most beautiful woman he has ever known

Gettttt ittt girl
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    who is traveling back in time on time machine?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Leah, did you ever run into him in the beach?

Dang, now I'll be punching F5 all weekend long.