Would love active friends with an open log !

Options
Sagehof
Sagehof Posts: 19 Member
I log daily & honestly ! Very active on here ! Add away

Replies

• chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am completely honest and open on my diary. I'd love new friends. Send an invite :smile:
  • colingibb
    colingibb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sure, feel free to add me! Usually active.. just started back after a break. Doing a 21 day sprint of very aware eating, Shift Shop (Beachbody) in the morning, and an additional cardio workout in the evening.
    Goal is to lost 10+ lbs in 21 days before a European trip. 90% of my clothes are too tight after a couple of really good vacations this year :/
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Agreed- looking for the same! I've been using MFP for about 3 weeks and haven't missed a day. Also have been reaching my goal so far of 1 lb per week so this appears to be working! I keep an open log as well!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged in a while, although my diary is open and I do occasionally log things in it. But I do log in daily and list my workouts when I get them in.
    So add if you'd like. Just add a message so I know why you're adding.
  • Bintzie
    Bintzie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Also an active user with an open diary. Would love more active friends! Add away. :smile:
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I log everything I eat, all the time and have for years ; )
  • elizabethmcopeland
    elizabethmcopeland Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Active logger, logging is fun.
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I log daily and try to be as supportive as possible. Always willing to accept new friends :)
  • EifionCockram
    EifionCockram Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    well i log eveything daily, feel free to add me if you so wish
  • maryvalekingz602
    maryvalekingz602 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I log everything daily and am willing to add people. The only problem is, I don’t know how to make my diary open