HM days in a row?

Options
Lindyteach
Lindyteach Posts: 72 Member
I just got congratulated for logging in for 260 days in a row and I was wondering what the record is, apart from the founders of this website of course. I have had such great success and now I wonder who else has stuck with it and continued doggedly with daily loggings? So who has logged on for the most amount of days? Cheers and congratulations!!!

Replies

• yogavegan
    yogavegan Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    currently at 274 and damn proud of it!!!
  • jupaba
    jupaba Posts: 25
    Options
    I know someone who has logged in for over 365 days
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    210 but one of my friends on here is past 600!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is at 560

My highest was 175... I'd swear I hadn't missed a day at that time, but I must have because I was back to 5 soon after :grumble:
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I was upto about 250 at one point then my net died for a day and I lost my streak, I don't really find it that important though. Well done on your scores :D
  • yogavegan
    yogavegan Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was upto about 250 at one point then my net died for a day and I lost my streak, I don't really find it that important though. Well done on your scores :D

its a big deal to me, it motivates me to see that number go up every few days! we are about to move and i am working on alternate plans for internet access in case ours doesn't get installed as planned...
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Today is day 400 for me :)
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    my friend FoamyRiver is up to 380! she is doing an amazing job!