21 pounds down!! with pictures!!

Options
The heaviest weight picture was taken on June 18th 2011. I realized how much weight I had gained around July 6th 2011 when I stepped on the scale and saw the heaviest I have ever been... 170.4 pounds I'm only 5'6" and I STILL cannot look at this picture and believe that I let myself get this way because I was about 147 in March of this year... glad this was a brief point in my life.

The second picture was taken about 3 days ago (August 11th 2011) and I am at 149 with 21.4 pounds down.. still looking to lose about 20 more. (not happy with my legs yet)

IFkuTl.jpg

CGxfX.jpg

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the good work. You look great.
  • tiggerlilly1001
    Options
    You look wonderful
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great and so much happier
  • protected_son
    Options
    WOW GOOD JOB:-)
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful!
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Such dedication!!
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the difference. You go girl!!!!
  • skinnyme4731
    skinnyme4731 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    You've done a lot quickly. Congrats!
  • heaventrull
    heaventrull Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! :) I was lucky that a lot came off quickly in the beginning.
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    your looking great! congrats
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look great!!
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    You look so much younger now. Congrats!!
  • veramazing
    Options
    You look wonderful!!
    But.. don't you think losing another 20 pounds will make you underweight? You're 5'6 right?
    I would be careful with that. You look AMAZING and you've done an awesome job!!
    Thanks for sharing that with us!! :)
  • fuelman67
    Options
    So you lost around 20 pounds in about a month? What's your weekly exercise goals and daily calorie intake? Picture looks great!!
  • heaventrull
    heaventrull Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much. I just do 35 mins on the elliptical 3-4 days a week. I completely cut out sodas and juices, just water and 2% milk every once and a while. I don't eat fast food and barely eat at restaurants. And I actually shop In the produce section. My BMI calculator said all the way down to 115 pounds is normal.
  • shaunacq
    Options
    You look amazing. Its post like this that keep me motivated. Thanks for sharing.
  • marialynnporter
    marialynnporter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • moneyhoney76
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment! You look totally fabulous! Keep up the great work. I bet you will lose the next 20!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 21 lb. loss! You are really a beautiful young lady and you look great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!