Feeling tired/lazy today... give some motivation replies!

Options
I've just had an apple and yogurt to get some sugar and carb in me for a rush of energy but I'd appreciate some motivation replies to exercise!

Replies

• ScoutMom1
    Options
    you will accomplish nothing by sitting on your butt. hope that was motivating without being harsh!! i'm telling myself the same thing because i need to get a workout in and pretty soon.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Just do it. You will get a rush from the exercise.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Do what you can. If you can't do the intensity you normally do, just set a mini goal or mini goals for yourself for throughout the day.
  • tcdawley78
    tcdawley78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Something that helps me get up when I lack the motivation: I shake it up, do something new... Skip my regular routine and go hiking, go for a run, etc... Sometimes it's the thought of doing the same thing that zaps my energy, doing something new gets me excited again!! :-D
  • jessazimmerman
    Options
    It's just important to do it everyday. Get yourself going and see what you can do. I exercise in the morning before my brain is awake enough to aruge about it.
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Lack of motivation is one thing, physical fatigue is quite another.... If you try to push yourself when your body is in open rebellion, you will regret it. But - if you are truly just having one of those "resistant to Change Moments," then don't let yourself get in your own way!!! Good Luck & let us know what happens????
  • amberdaniels
    Options
    You are an awesome woman! Strong and confident! You can do it because this is what you want!
  • debwallace
    Options
    get going. i am headed out for a walk before the rain hits. cooler here today
  • SweGuy
    SweGuy Posts: 78
    Options
    YOU are amazing; keep up the good work and we´ll be here for whatever reason you might have to seek "companionship"... ;-)
  • alexiskisses
    Options
    whats your bedroom and dresser drawers look like? how about that closet? under the bed...what about the bathroom? Having all that clean and organized is sooooo rewarding, especially if you live with people...they will appreciate it and it will get you moving and your heart rate up.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    There's a big scary spider behind you!!! It looks hungry!! Run! Run!
  • alexiskisses
    Options
    Turn on some MUSIC!!!!!
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Great ideas here. MUSIC is such a motivator. Why not get into the bathroom and do a deep clean of the shower. I like the idea of the closet. I need to do that today as well, but here I am posting on MFP... lol Why not while watching t.v. and being lazy get up and jog in place during commercials? I am a fan of tough love, so I hope I don't offend you but... Get of your *kitten* and do something! If you have stairs in your house walk up and down them a few times. I want you guys to "yell" at me when I ask for it, so I am totally honest with you guys. lol
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Starting is the hardest part. Once you get going, you will be glad that you did. Do it!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    What else are you going to do that is worthy of your time?
    Watch TV?
    Sit on the couch?
    Type on a website(OH!).

Anyway, get going and good luck.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I think the spider did the trick.

Nobody tell her about the one on her back.. at least not until she starts to slow.