Hello To All...Back on the Wagon...Looking for Connections o

Options
I have always been thin, then had kids and that disappeared. In 2008 I decided being over weight was not an option anymore. In doing so I lost a great deal of weight and vowed I would never allow myself to become over weight again. So now if I notice the pants are getting tighter, or I'm not feeling quite myself I go back on a diet...I stopped going to a gym and since then, this controlling what I eat has become harder. I know I have the dedication, so I thought I would try a different method. One that requires I report to the World Wide Web. This is why my profile is titled, "Wont Allow Failure"

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you will succeed here...
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hey hun, feel free to add me! I have a support group also if you're interested. This place is fabulous and will definitely keep you motivated and in check :)
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm back on the wagon also, after having great success last summer. I post alot, encouraging my friends and receiving the same. I think that's the secret of the success with this program. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Welcome aboard!!
  • Thinbi30
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like =)
  • is4031
    is4031 Posts: 71
    Options
    Welcome to the site, feel free to add me if you would like.
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    welcome feel free to add me! newish here too
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm back on the wagon too. Don't have much to lose, but want to fit into my "skinny" jeans! Welcome!
  • Robert824
    Options
    Welcome, Please feel free to add me also.