Starting on this road to a better me........

Options
Living outside of Houston, I've been hot, hot, hot all summer...over 100 degrees almost every day. I don't have air conditioning right now, so I've been sitting in front of a fan, watching movies and eatting way too much. I'm ready for a BIG change. I think "My Fitness Pal" is just what I need to get me turned around in my lifestyle. Yesterday, I bought all kinds of good food. When I came home, I went through my fridge and cabinets and threw out the bad stuff. AND, I have a wonderful threadmill to use when it's a little cooler. I would love to meet people on the same road to health and weight loss as I am. At 65 years of age, it isn't as easy to lose weight as it once was, but I know that this diet and exercise plan will work out really well if I'm patient. I go back to school tomorrow morning and I'll be cool and moving around a lot preparing the room for my students who come next week. So it's a perfect time to seriously start "My Fitness Pal". Wish me luck. Best wishes to all of you. Sara

Replies