so freakin discouraged!!

Options
okay so I worked hard this week, I mean really hard. Wanted to hit the 15 pound mark this week and I only needed to lose 1 little pound...so I step on the scale this morning..and I've lost a big, fat NOTHING!!! NOT ONE FREAKIN POUND!!! i'm so down and sad and discouraged by this tidbit of news!! all i wanted was a one pound loss, one little pound, was that to much to ask for?? I guess so cause I didn't get it!!
:cry:

Replies

• plussizemommy
    Options
    okay so I worked hard this week, I mean really hard. Wanted to hit the 15 pound mark this week and I only needed to lose 1 little pound...so I step on the scale this morning..and I've lost a big, fat NOTHING!!! NOT ONE FREAKIN POUND!!! i'm so down and sad and discouraged by this tidbit of news!! all i wanted was a one pound loss, one little pound, was that to much to ask for?? I guess so cause I didn't get it!!
    :cry:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    maybe you got toner though...maybe you are in better shape though....chin up!
  • shababy
    shababy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    as long as you know that you did what u were supposed to do, it doesn't matter. It will come off! YAAAYYY for your 14 lbs!
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    It will be okay! I had similiar situation that happened to me. I had one day I ate unhealthy, then purposely doubled my workouts to counteract it. Then I gained ONE pound! It devastated me.....then the following week, I lost FIVE! For whatever reason, our body goes through a weird cycle or something. Keep ON keeping On! You can do it! :bigsmile:

150768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    at least you didn't gain anything. and you should feel good for working out hard!! youll get it next week and maybe even more
  • msprehe
    Options
    Very true! Depending on what you are doing for your work, you may have increased muscle mass (which I'm sure you know weighs more than fat) so to me, at least the number that pops up on the scale is not nearly as important as how you look, and most importantly how you feel.

If you're working hard at eating the right things, controlling portions and / or total daily calorie intake, and exercising you're doing the right things for your body which will pay off in the long run.

Don't give up!
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    When I've been as good as that....on plan and exercising, I like to blame the an unbudging scale on fluctations in the earths gravitational pull. =)