Back to gym tomorrow!

Options
Hello everyone!

I was a regular in the gym but then I was way to busy with the moving, so I had about a month and a half break. I continued running and my running improved etc., but I missed the strength training.
Then I got sick last Sunday and now its been almost a week and a half since I havent ran...
Tomorrow is finally gym and running day, and I am soooo looking forward. I am just slightly nervous that I had to make a week break with running and such a long break with lifting... and its going to be a new gym, since I moved... but anything is better than starting over from the beginning, right?
I cant wait to sweat again, I miss it so much...

Replies

• JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!

But by all means, go to the gym. I "took a break" and eventually quit walking and doing my own exercising..
    Now it is over 6 months later... BUT tomorrow is a new day. I am going tomorrow after work!!!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Thats great dreamer! I hope this Monday rocks hehe!
  • mamaredhead
    Options
    I bet it will. Your endorphines will do their job ;-))))
  • jtfish112
    jtfish112 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You'll do great, I'm sure. The first day might be tough since you're recovering from sickness...but it will feel great and you'll be back in the groove before you know it! Your body is in great shape...it can handle a lot!
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    It is a great mindset that you are looking forward to going to the gym. A lot of people dread it, but is important that your mind and body enjoy the work outs, or else no one could sustain their fitness.