Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
Grocery Store Samples?
How do you log grocery store samples? I'm not talking about one or two bites, I mean a trip to a store like Costco where there are samples on the end of every aisle. A lot of the time I'll go and call the samples a 200 calorie snack, curious how other people deal with this!
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.5K Introduce Yourself
- 41.6K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 205 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 110 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 45 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 51 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions